Over the last years, the conference has strived to provide educational program and learning opportunity especially for physicians and professors of this field in Asia Pacific region. As a part of our continuing efforts to embrace more comprehensive and various topics of valvular heart disease, TAVI SUMMIT will be generated with new name, AP VALVES.
With this change, the course of AP VALVES 2016 will not only focus on advanced therapeutic options for valvular heart disease through upgraded scientific and clinical workshops, but participants can also learn practical tips & tricks for state of the art devices through live case demonstrations, in-depth lectures and hot debates by internationally renowned experts.
- Understand the Concept and Advances in Percutaneous Valve Implantation Technology
- Assess the Imaging Modalities Available for Diagnosis of Valvular Heart Disease
- Acquire the Skills Necessary to Perform Transcatheter Valve Therapies
- Describe Current and Future Therapeutic Options for Valvular Heart Disease
- Discuss Evaluation and Management of Patients with Valvular Heart Disease
- Address Controversial Issues in Management of Heart Valve Disease
- Identify When to Refer Patients for Surgery/Intervention
- Discuss the Setting-up of Heart Team for Valve Implantation
Program Sponsorship and Support
AP VALVES is sponsored by CardioVasucular Research Foundation (CVRF) and Asan Medical Center (Seoul, Korea) and partially funded by educational grants from commercial supporters.
The CardioVascular Research Foundation wishes to extend special appreciation to Clinical Research Center for Ischemic Heart Disease for their continued support to our programs.