at AP VALVES & Structural Heart?
Case Demonstrations From World Renowned Centers
Introducing diverse approaches, techniques, and devices
Featured Lectures with Various Topics
Covering Aortic Valve, Mitral Valve, Tricuspid Valve, Valve Imaging, Innovative Valve Devices and Procedure, Current Status in Valve Therapeutics, as well as Structural Heart Diseases led by Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) closures
Case-Based Learning with Expert’s Comments
from AP VALVES & Structural Heart?
- Understand the Concept and Advances in Percutaneous Valve Implantation Technology
- Assess the Imaging Modalities Available for Diagnosis of Valvular Heart Disease
- Acquire the Skills Necessary to Perform Transcatheter Valve Therapies
- Describe Current and Future Therapeutic Options for Valvular Heart Disease
- Discuss Evaluation and Management of Patients with Valvular Heart Disease
- Address Controversial Issues in Management of Heart Valve Disease
- Identify When to Refer Patients for Surgery/Intervention
- Discuss the Setting-up of Heart Team for Valve Implantation
AP VALVES & Structural Heart?
AP VALVES & Structural Heart 2021 Virtual is sponsored by CardioVasucular Research Foundation (CVRF), Asan Medical Center (Seoul, Korea) and partially funded by educational grants from commercial supporters.
The CardioVascular Research Foundation wishes to extend special appreciation to Clinical Research Center for Ischemic Heart Disease for their continued support to our programs.